[ocaml-infra] repo for opam.ocaml.org

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:06:25 GMT 2013

Thanks Louis. It would make sense for all this to be in a repo `
opam.ocaml.org` under the GitHub `ocaml` account. You could include the
scripts and documentation in one place.

The particular reason I was asking is I wanted to submit a few issues and
didn't know where to go. Here are they are:

* Make design consistent with ocaml.org. The opam subdomain is now very
integrated into ocaml.org from an end-user perspective. Yaron reported [1]
that it is jarring to have such a different design. Also, within the opam
subdomain, the front page and opam.o.o/pkg/ pages have a different design.
Ideally, all of *.ocaml.org pages would use the main ocaml.org style sheets.

* Use same Google Analytics account. Right now ocaml.org and
opam.ocaml.orguse different tracking accounts. Anil recommended [2]
that we use the same
code for all *.ocaml.org domains.

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/issues/218
[2] https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/issues/242#issuecomment-28313040