[ocaml-infra] Long tern project: merging lists.ocaml.org and lists.ocamlcore.org

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Oct 29 18:27:17 GMT 2013

This makes sense -- I'd like to customize that front page a little to
categorize mailing lists better, so we could just migrate all the lists
over and then build some regexps to put "commits" lists separately from
projects.

Is your mailman setup customized very much at the moment on the Forge?
I've made no special changes to the ocaml.org one.  It's also proxied by
the Cambridge University mail service, so excess load shouldn't be a
problem.

-a