[ocaml-infra] Long tern project: merging lists.ocaml.org and lists.ocamlcore.org

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain at le-gall.net
Tue Oct 29 19:43:04 GMT 2013

Right now this almost plain mailman. The forge create mailing list
through standard command call.

I wish to implement a specific queue like
http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/ + whitelist of email address
extracted from the forge. This should not be too hard to implement and
will drastically reduce the amount of spam (~1 mail every 2 days on
admin at lists.ocamlcore.org).

The only constraint is that he mailman should be in the same container
as the the forge.

Regards
Sylvain