[ocaml-infra] Tuareg → OCaml umbrella

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:56:28 GMT 2014

We're overthinking the meaning of github.com/ocaml. Having a repo there
doesn't make it better or more official than code elsewhere. It's just a
place to put things that are of general use to the OCaml community and have
no other logical place to go. I see no reason we couldn't have two emacs
modes hosted there.