[ocaml-infra] ocaml.{be,eu,fr}

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Jan 8 21:57:49 GMT 2014

On 8 Jan 2014, at 21:47, Florent Monnier <monnier.florent at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2014/01/07, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> I'd prefer to minimize the number of domains, so I'm happy enough with
>> ocaml.org unless someone has a reason why we need more.
>
> If there are no other volunteers,
> and if noone has objections against it,
> I would enjoy to take .eu and .fr,
> and eventually I would try to do something that is
> a little bit less accademic (and maybe also less
> men-oriented, based on inspirations from [2].)
>
> But if it's intentional, and if you have good reasons to
> make the ocaml community very academic and masculine,
> then please ignore this naive and utopic proposition.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about here.  Is
there something specifically gender- or career-specific that
you can point out that should be improved?

If you do have some concrete suggestions to improve the
ocaml.org content, then please do file them on the bug tracker
at https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/issues.

best,
Anil