[ocaml-infra] ocaml.{be,eu,fr}

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:21:21 GMT 2014

I also don't know what you're referring to, but please provide any feedback
on how ocaml.org can be more inclusive.

I'd be opposed to using ocaml.eu and ocaml.fr specifically for
women-friendly OCaml websites. That would be odd, implying the OCaml
communities in the EU and France are more friendly to women than elsewhere.
If special content for women is justified, why wouldn't it go directly on
ocaml.org. We could make ocaml.org/women, just like the Debian page you
reference.