[ocaml-infra] ocaml.{be,eu,fr}

Fabrice Le Fessant Fabrice.Le_fessant at inria.fr
Wed Jan 8 22:54:46 GMT 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Florent Monnier
<monnier.florent at gmail.com> wrote:
> If there are no other volunteers,

Hi,

  Actually, Sylvain transfered the ownership of the domains a few
hours ago to OCamlPro. Our plan is just to redirect these domains
towards ocaml.org (with maybe a French proxy for ocaml.fr until
ocaml.org has a good translation in French).

  I don't think creating a "women-friendly" alternative to ocaml.org
is a good idea, but taking "women-friendliness" into account on
ocaml.org would definitively be a good idea. Florent, couldn't you
just contribute improvements to ocaml.org (or maybe the French
translation of it), based on the ideas of [2] ?

Regards,
--Fabrice