[ocaml-infra] ocaml.{be,eu,fr}

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:52:35 GMT 2014

2014/01/08, Ashish Agarwal wrote:
> I also don't know what you're referring to, but please provide any feedback
> on how ocaml.org can be more inclusive.

I can provide feedback about what is difficult to understand without
accademic background if you are willing to.

I will not be able to provide sugestions about how to make an eventual
ocaml website more attractive with feminine programmers.

> I'd be opposed to using ocaml.eu and ocaml.fr specifically for
> women-friendly OCaml websites. That would be odd, implying the OCaml
> communities in the EU and France are more friendly to women than elsewhere.
> If special content for women is justified,

Instead of
"If special content for women is justified"
maybe the question is
"If special content for men is justified"

What is the current parity percentage?

>                                            why wouldn't it go directly on
> ocaml.org. We could make ocaml.org/women, just like the Debian page you
> reference.

We should probably ask this question to the persons who are concerned.

Do you know some ?

--
Florent