[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org update on new OCaml version (was: Adopting a Governance framework for OCaml.org)

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:18:20 BST 2015

Sorry, I didn't know about http://ocaml.org/releases/ . How is this page
reached from the homepage?

My understanding of the front page architecture is that the "News" panel is
actually the RSS feed of the OCaml planet. That means that the best way to
give the release some visibility on the webpage at release time would be to
publish a blog post in a blog aggregated by the planet. I will be happy to
use Gagallium for this purpose for now.