[ocaml-infra] Github: more repos moved to ocaml/ org

David Sheets sheets at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 16 13:05:58 GMT 2016

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Following the earlier thread, several more repositories have been moved to the ocaml/ organisation:
>
> By Xavier Leroy:
> zarith
> num
> dbm
>
> By Fred Bour:
> merlin
>
> By Louis Gesbert / Anil Madhavapeddy:
> opam-publish

Great! It's good to see that opam-publish is now under the ocaml
organization on GitHub.

It's not a big deal but I think you'll find that I, rather than you,
are the secondary author of opam-publish according to the opam
metadata and the commit history of the repository. Perhaps you were
thinking of opam-depext which is already under the ocaml organization?

Thanks,

David