[omake] [ANN] omake-0.10.1

Gerd Stolpmann info at gerd-stolpmann.de
Sun Oct 30 18:10:17 GMT 2016

Hi,

it is my pleasure to announce the another release of omake which is the
first one for six years. It mainly includes performance improvements
for large projects, and a number of bug fixes:

 - omake got faster for large projects (this part of the work was
   funded by Lexifi)
 - there is a new bootstrap system that unifies Unix and Windows
 - it now also works with the MinGW port
 - private variables in foreach loops work now as expected
 - fixed "rm -rf" so that it never follows symlinks
   (2nd attempt of a fix)
 - The "equal" function works also for arrays. This fixes
   a couple of unit tests using this feature.

The new homepage is now http://projects.camlcity.org/projects/omake.html.
See there for all the other links.

The old homepage omake.metaprl.org is no longer updated (I don't have
access, and don't know how to take it down).

Gerd
Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd at gerd-stolpmann.de
My OCaml site:          http://www.camlcity.org