[opam-devel] compile the sources of 1.0.0

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at ocamlpro.com
Fri Mar 29 15:38:35 GMT 2013

Thanks for the report!

I was planning to install a windows VM and try to compile OPAM on it this week, but I've been being busy with other concerns. But, I've just upgraded the version of ocp-build used by OPAM to the latest version which is supposed to work better on windows. Promise, I'll look into this more seriously next week.

--
Thomas