[opam-devel] broken stats on opam.ocaml.org

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Oct 21 13:46:59 BST 2013

Great!  The only other thing that would be nice is a redirect to some of the key pages on opam.ocamlpro.com  (such as the Quick_Install), since they are widely linked from elsewhere on the web.  If these could be served as a permanent redirect to the new site, that would ease migration, rather than giving users lots of 404s...

-anil