[opam-devel] broken stats on opam.ocaml.org

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Fri Oct 18 18:10:21 BST 2013

Ok, I've turned nginx https on, and disabled stud. The logs look ok now, and the stats should be good.

I also noticed that some client weren't redirected to the new repo yet, because the opam-admin on ocamlpro.com wasn'nt up to date (it wouldn't know about the repo file, and not notify to download it). That's fixed and everyone using 1.1 should be redirected now.