[opam-devel] OPAM Roadmap -- what next ?

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:22:30 GMT 2014

> Having a way to have multiple versions of the same library installed in
the same switch could be very cool as well

For websites, I need to pull in various Javascript libraries and CSS
frameworks, which I can copy into my repo manually or manage with something
like Bower. However, I'd rather have everything via opam, so I started a
repo for this [1]. The files of these packages are simply copied at build
time, and thus there's no reason I couldn't have multiple versions of
jquery installed at the same time. (I appreciate this is not a priority use
case.)

[1] https://github.com/solvuu/opam-repo-web