[opam-devel] [Caml-list] [ANN] IOCaml v0.3

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Feb 14 10:49:34 GMT 2014

The too-new library is almost certainly the case -- although unfortunately I don't have the 3.2.4 version in my Homebrew anymore and so the switch doesn't work (they don't keep older versions around like OPAM does, I believe).

$ brew switch zmq 3.2.4
Error: zmq does not have a version "3.2.4" in the Cellar.
Versions available: 4.0.3

Are the interfaces very different between the versions to support both, or does this require a big rev to your bindings?

-anil