[opam-devel] call for help: opam history

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Mon Sep 29 14:59:59 BST 2014

Hi all,

I've tried to describe the history of opam (from my imperfect memories) in there:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam/wiki/History

Please feel free to comment/add evenst/fix existing events. I apologies in advance if you think you are involved and you are not mentioned, or if I recalled things wrongly. In that case, either fix the document directly (everyone can edit it) or send me an email and I'll do it directly. Many people were (and are) involved in the project, so please help me make that document as accurate as possible!

Once that document is good enough (ideally in a couple of weeks), it will replace http://opam.ocaml.org/about.html as I've heard people complaining about it multiple times already.

Best,
Thomas