[opam-devel] call for help: opam history

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Sep 30 09:19:34 BST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Looks good to me -- I made some edits (mainly for language and to add links to your OCaml Workshop 2012 video).  The only thing missing that I can see is the shift to opam.ocaml.org (and a thank you to Rackspace for the hosting) and David Sheets' work on opam2web/opamfu.

It would also be nice to give a shout out to the various folk who have contributed binary packages such as Mehdi, Vincent, Nicolas, Malcolm, Vsevolod and Christopher -- https://github.com/ocaml/opam/wiki/Distributions

best,
Anil