[opam-devel] call for help: opam history

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Tue Sep 30 10:28:10 BST 2014

Thank Thomas for starting this... I'll try to have a look later this week

> Hi all,
>
> I've tried to describe the history of opam (from my imperfect memories) in
> there:
>
> https://github.com/ocaml/opam/wiki/History
>
> Please feel free to comment/add evenst/fix existing events. I apologies in
> advance if you think you are involved and you are not mentioned, or if I
> recalled things wrongly. In that case, either fix the document directly
> (everyone can edit it) or send me an email and I'll do it directly. Many
> people were (and are) involved in the project, so please help me make that
> document as accurate as possible!
>
> Once that document is good enough (ideally in a couple of weeks), it will
> replace http://opam.ocaml.org/about.html as I've heard people complaining
> about it multiple times already.
>
> Best,
> Thomas

Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 320 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C