[opam-devel] ows reports

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Sep 30 21:56:00 BST 2014

I did not know that it's just a layer over dose-distcheck, so that sounds like
exactly the right way for us to experiment with it (albeit in a raw form, but
that's fine).

David Sheets points me to the version of Dose packaged up in OPAM as the
right version to use here (it has various patches applied to it for
compatibility with opamLib, I believe).

Thanks for the pointer,
Anil