[opam-devel] updating the ocaml ppa to 4.02.3

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Aug 3 14:31:34 BST 2015

I've updated the Ubuntu OCaml PPA in the ppa-opam-experimental tree to OCaml 4.02.3, Camlp4 4.02+6 and OPAM 1.2.2 built against this.  I'll be rolling this out to the OCaml 4.02.x branches soon, so Travis will start picking it up by default once that rebuild happens.

This means that we won't have any OCaml 4.02.2 tests, but I think the general plan is to deprecate its use as soon as possible.  Please shout if there are any objections to this.

David, Leo: This build includes the cmt file installation for stdlib, so it should assist automatic building of Codoc.  I notice that the otherlibs/ cmt files aren't installed by default.  Is this intentional?

Anil