[opam-devel] opam publish package name

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Aug 26 18:49:23 BST 2015

Yeah, after some thought I agree with you and Fabrice.  Even though it'll
take a few years to percolate through, having the right semantics in the
core tool is more important than a transitionary period.  It wont cost much
to maintain two copies of important plugins.

One thing I noticed is that the automatic plugin installation doesn't
play well with non-interactivity (e.g. -y), btw.

-anil