[opam-devel] opam publish package name

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Thu Aug 27 05:57:56 BST 2015

> - Anil Madhavapeddy, 26/08/2015 18:49 -
> One thing I noticed is that the automatic plugin installation doesn't
> play well with non-interactivity (e.g. -y), btw.

It should work with `OPAMYES=1` ; it's otherwise a bit difficult to parse the command-line arguments that are normally directed towards a different program.

Or should we allow something like `opam -y publish` ? Or normalise the arguments a plugin is supposed to accept ?

I don't see a very nice solution to this...