[wg-camlp4] Changes to the parsetree

jathdr jathdr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:13:09 GMT 2013

Alain Frisch <alain.frisch at lexifi.com>:

> Now that we have reached a stable state concerning the syntax of attributes and extension nodes, I'd like to get feedback on the proposed changes to the definition of the Parsetree:

Could we get a summary of the current syntax proposal? I've been following along, but I'm a bit lost as to what has been discussed, accepted, rejected, etc.

> - Doing less desugaring the parser (interval patterns, M.(e) === let open M in e, ....).

This is probably a bit off topic, but while we're talking about interval patterns: I discovered the other day that interval patterns only work for chars, while I always assumed they also worked for ints. Is there a reason why they don't?