[ocamlweb-devel] multi-lingual support

Philippe Veber philippe.veber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 17:05:09 GMT 2013

Another thing: I'm not fond of providing an automatically translated
version of the web site. I've just tried on a couple of pages, and the
result really is broken: good enough to understand approximatively what is
being said, but full of mistakes. Better let those who need it ask google
translate, but not publish a low-quality version of the website.

That was my 2 cent :o)